Friday, July 20, 2012

Done!!

At 4:45 pm Mountain Time Joseph and I rolled up to the border at Antelope Wells NM. It took us a total of 31 days 6 hrs and 15 minutes or so to cover 2490 miles of the most beautiful country I have ever seen. I had no access to a computer for the last two thirds of the trip so I will finish my posting over the next week or so or whenever I have time. I have a lot of stories and pictures to share so stay tuned!!

Here is just a few pictures I was able to find quickly.

Jackson Lake

Wyoming High Desert

Sunset over the Great Divide Basin

Nothing for 130 miles

Breckenridge Colorado

Columbines, Colorado's state flower

Old Ford in Abiquiu

New Mexico desert and almost to the border!

If you want to see the pictures larges just click on them.

Til next time,

No comments: